Greg, how can Wally suit up as Kid Flash, without being asked, in “BLOODLINES” claiming he did it because “it was an emergency and I was needed”, and then justify sitting on the sidelines while almost everyone he cares about is risking their lives to stop the Light and an alien invasion?
I get that Wally was only included in “BLOODLINES” due to wanting to get all of the Flash family on the show at once as there was absolutely no other reason for him to be in that episode (he did nothing but get mocked), but it makes his inaction at the moment harder to understand and defend. I mean, Dick and Conner almost got killed and his own cousin got captured in “DARKEST”, and yet Wally isn’t doing anything to help out. Does he simply just not care about anything anymore besides Artemis?
During the events you mention, Wally was in jail in the distant future, having been accidentally mistaken for Professor Zoom by Booster Gold. (It’s the yellow costume, you see?)
I would have thought that was obvious from watching the show. I mean, dude, note the timestamp.
Obviously, it’s April’s fools day b/c that events take place after ‘Engame’, that the real explanation for Wally’s disappearence.
- A nemematrix le gusta esto
- A warmheartedsnow le gusta esto
- A valentine-bones le gusta esto
- A dylanky le gusta esto
- A thelastfangirl le gusta esto
- luiswar ha reblogueado esto desde theonceandfuturemrswest
- still-think-wallyisnotdead ha reblogueado esto desde theonceandfuturemrswest
- A spitfirechick le gusta esto
- chiquitace ha dicho: omigawd did he really just
- theonceandfuturemrswest ha publicado esto